Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jon and I went on a 10 day road trip with all the girls! It was a blast. I don't think the girls have ever had that much fun before. They got to swim and hike everyday. Ever since we got back they have just been passed out!

And just to dispell any doubts about raw feeding dogs on the road...easy as ever. Just had a cooler for the girls and stopped once along the way to restock meat at Walmart.

Emmy and Bailey were convinced there was a squirrel in this stump!

Bailey and I hiking! Love the Ruffwear backpacks....

We came across a wolf along our trip LOL

My aunt's two Bichons shaking off after being tossed in the lake! Too funny not to post

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Love it! :biggrin:
That's so funny that the dogs are still passed out from the trip....sounds like they had a blast!
Can't wait until next time, so hopefully we can meet up....:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Great pictures as always! Hope you got some rest....................

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Omigosh! GREAT pics! Where all did you go? I LOVE Lake Pend Orielle. Of course, I'm originally an Idaho girl. :wink:

This is my favorite because Shiloh looks like a pissed off cat!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
BEAUTIFUL scenery and beautiful dogs!

I lived in Coeur d'Alene, ID for two years...I know Lake Pend Oreille well...and miss it tons!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Killer pictures! That is the most beautiful part of the country! I have always told Wayne I would love to live out that way.....until winter. Then we would come back down to Alabama! LOL!!!

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Really, I got married in Couer d'Alene and have relatives that live in Harrison, we also have a condo at Arrow Point that we try to get to every couple years. Its beautiful there.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Danemama08 and Jon, why would you leave Denver? Sandpoint and surrounding area is definitely nice but much different than CO, does work bring you this way?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Richelle, hopefully by this time next year we'll be calling the Sandpoint area home :wink:
Lucky!!! That's EXACTLY where I wanna live!! I effin' HATE western WA. But I love my job. What's a girl to do?

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I was begining to worry where you guys went off to!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Jon: How did you get started working from home?
It's something I've been working on since 1997-98. I've been doing some form of internet marketing since then. The past few years I've been running a web hosting business I inherited from an old business partner

I'm also working on building a new business that I fell in love with earlier this year. :wink:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts