Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Law Enforcement, and we recently arrested several guys. Well they had this friendly female mixed breed brindle in color. We gave the guys an opportunity to call and get a family member or friend to come get the dog. Well they could not get anyone. Finally a girlfriend come and says she will take the dog. So we give her the dog. As we are walking outside she turned to me and says I cant keep this dog I dont know what to do with her. I said well just take her somewhere. The dog begins to play with me and take a liking to me. I see the dog is not in the best shape. So I talk to one of the guys who was going to jail and say "hey if I take the dog will you come get her when you bond out". He says yes so that was suppose to be one day its now been one month and my 3yr old son has fallen in love with the ole girl. Yes she is now a part of the family. So here is to you Roxy!

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Good for you! I have 3 bull terriers and two of those are rescues with sordid pasts, they look at me everyday and I know they bless the ground I walk on for saving them from their past lives.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Awesome. She will love you and your family with all her heart for the rest of her life!!
We have always rescued and expect to continue to do so, it is so rewarding. Sure you may get some excess baggage and you do have to be careful and choose wisely, but the love and dedication you receive in return is priceless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts