Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of some good rescue groups in need to financial help that are non- profit. I would like south Carolina but others are welcome as well and posssibly links to their site so I can have a look? Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Rescues

I have some highly recommended Shar-pei Rescues that cover
Carolina- Va Shar-pei Rescue and Tennesee Shar-pei rescue.
They cover mixes and also work with other breed rescues as well.
Carolina seems to be a real Hotbed . If I am not mistaken that is why
Nascar Driver Greg Biffle is Building a Rescue and Animal Sanctuary in either
North or South Carolina He indicated in an interview that was Why.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, it's not *South* Carolina, but they definitely need the help. They're located in NC.

Great Dane Friends of Ruff Love | Great Dane Dog Rescue NC

They are a small (but growing!) group of volunteers who started this rescue independently and have just done some incredible things for the dogs. I haven't had a chance to volunteer with them in a while unfortunately, but I know a lot of the people in the group and they are good good souls who go above and beyond for the dogs. They take in a lot of danes (and dane mixes) , including the really really bad cases that other groups won't touch because of the $$$$ needed to get them back up to health.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We are on the NC line, but traveled to Columbia to rescue from SQ Rescue about 18months ago. It's a lot of retired people - our dog was fostered by a sweet widow. They aren't the fanciest group, but they really really love animals.

--Welcome! | SQ Rescue

1 - 5 of 5 Posts