Dog Food Chat banner

921 - 940 of 944 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Gimli's enjoying his turkey neck dinner!

526415_10151526965277172_215446712_n.jpg

·
Registered
423 Posts
I found Emma's "space out" food. Ox Tail. She LOVED it!

3.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
I absolutely loved going through this thread.

It has given me some good ideas for additional protein sources.

This is my freezer at the moment. It has only taken me 2 months of feeding raw to get myself organized. wrestling with ziplocs stuck together, is not my idea of fun. haha.
115 (3).jpg

I feed Jones in the morning and in the evening, but I only do organs and extra bit in the morning and then meat and bone in the evening. When he is a little older I will possibly start doing the once a day feeding thing.
098.jpg

I got these to try out. they were a good price. They are "python rats" from the pet store, haven't tried them out yet with him. I am looking for rabbit and goat meat at the moment. but have not been able to find a supplier as yet. Getting duck meat at the end of the month for him. :)
073 (3).jpg

He loves turkey. I like it because it keeps him busy for a half an hour.
067 (4).jpg

My first time buying lungs. Jones wasn't too sure about it when it went sqweltch in his mouth, but when he was done, he looked around for some more. so now he has this and tracia (sp) and heart in his regular rotation.
052 (3).jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice looking pack you have there! Are the rest of the gang being fed RAW too?
Not yet. I started with Mr B because he had absolutely horrible gas. It had gotten to the point where even he left the room! So I did a bunch of research and finally decided to give it a try. I'm going out of town at the end of the month but after I get home I plan to switch the other dogs over as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Haven't gone through the entire thread but the few pages so far are awesome. Can't wait to be able to add my own pics to the thread!

·
Registered
15 Posts
First bulk order, I spent the last 3 hours cutting and bagging and trimming. (one of those bags are for us people, chicken breast) But we've got beef hearts (I only got through one tonight, SO much fat and such a pain to work with), Pork Kidneys, Chicken leg quarters, & chicken backs. I gave the girls a little bit of the heart to try out, I was unsure of my oldest and how she would like it.. She loved it though!

1238950_10153895005730290_1162664025_n.jpg

This order has me very excited. It was starting to get expensive buying from the supermarket, all of this should last us close to 2 months I'm guessing. :)

1888581_10153895526285290_1701018725_n.jpg

I had no idea beef hearts were SO big. This is just half...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Breakfast the past few mornings, she gets a small breakfast then a larger dinner, when I can spend more time with her.

Chicken foot, chicken "supermix" from MPC, salmon oil, coconut oil, carrots, & evangers brand sweet potato.

Chicken "supermix" from MPC, egg, smelt, & chicken gizzards/hearts.

921 - 940 of 944 Posts