Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 20 of 944 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods....maybe this could become a sticky?!

I'm on a few other forums and us raw feeders always enjoy sharing pictures of what we feed our dogs and our dogs eating. Its also a great way for newbies to see what everything looks like and this type of thread helped me jump towards starting on raw b/c I Felt more comfortable after seeing pictures.

So, feel free to share any raw pictures/videos you have! Also include your storage set up!

I'll start!

Miss Nallah and her pork neck:

Morgan May and her pork neck:

Chicken Back, Sardine, Ground Buffalo, chicken liver & beef kidney:

Not a great photo(Taken with cell) Remi and his first raw meal of a chicken back:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Oooh! Me too! Me too!!

This is Ania in total bliss eating a chicken part of some sort. Haha! Her eyes are rolled in the back of her head, she's diggin' it so much!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Great thread! I love it!

Duncan hoping I drop a chicken back:

Duncan and his chicken quarter:

Whole Talapia:

And Lucky looking at my like I'm crazy for wanting her to actually eat fresh fish. She now eats canned....

·
Banned
547 Posts
Here are mine

All three enjoying dinner

Lincoln eating chicken quarter, frozen liver pieces and sardines

Riot Eating sardines

Lincoln and Ruby sharing chicken quarter (rare occurance)

·
Registered
184 Posts
They are kind of creepy looking. It took me a minute to touch one after I opened the package. I was sure Hannah wouldn't eat them but she gobbled them right up. She loves her chicken feet! :smile:

·
Registered
82 Posts
And Lucky looking at my like I'm crazy for wanting her to actually eat fresh fish. She now eats canned....
Your GSP looks just like my childhood GSP Mindy! She had a docked tail but she had the white around eyes just like yours!! I loved my Mindy, she crossed the rainbow bridge this last May, she was 17 yrs old! We owned her from a puppy and got her when I was 10.

Anywho, I will get a couple pics, I've been trying with my phone but can't seem to get a good shot! The dogs enjoyed cornish hens for dinner this evening I wanted a pic!

·
Registered
33 Posts
LOVE the photo of the chicken feet box. (Sorry--new and I can't figure out how to post under the same post...help?) I am laughing and laughing. Where did you find a package of chicken feet? I'm so in on that. My TWC would love them.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Found them at ShopRite. They don't have them all the time but when they do I buy a few packs since Hannah loves them so much.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Chicken Feet

Do you cut off the nail or leave them? I saw them in the store and bought them after seeing your post. Thanks Mike:confused:

1 - 20 of 944 Posts