Dog Food Chat banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Wow that is a tiny little dog! She'd be just fine with chicken wings. If my kittens can handle chicken wings, your pup can too :biggrin:

·
Registered
441 Posts
I am sorry but I have to say, mmc123... That is not a dog, that is a RAT! No, that is a mouse!! :)
My sister has two like that (but only a little bigger) and I don't care for them either!! Sorry! It is cute in the pictures though! :)
I would love to see you give a pork-butt or lamb leg thoug, if you ever did do that, you would HAVE to post pictures! :)
I am very much enjoying this 'debate'. Even the heated parts!! I say, when you grab a dagger, you really dig it in!! :) I like the points being made, but I also don't think that dogs and wolves are omnivores. The only reason that they eat things like berries, grass and things of that nature are when they have a tummy telling them that it will eat them if they don't put something in it. BUT, that is just an opinion.
I don't remember who posted it now, but humans are primates. There are human primates and non-human primates. I work with both!! Literally! :) Along with 'researchers' and 'scientists'. I don't agree with them most of the time either, but they have to work just like I do! :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
I am sorry but I have to say, mmc123... That is not a dog, that is a RAT! No, that is a mouse!! :)
My sister has two like that (but only a little bigger) and I don't care for them either!! Sorry! It is cute in the pictures though! :)
If you could see her you would think she's a lion. She is too brave for her own good. She only weighs 2.2 pounds and the vet said he didn't think she would get much bigger.

I am very much enjoying this 'debate'. Even the heated parts!! I say, when you grab a dagger, you really dig it in!! :)
I'm enjoying it myself,sometimes a little too much. :biggrin:

RFD is enjoying it too, probably most fun he's had in years.:wink:

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
RFD is enjoying it too, probably most fun he's had in years.:wink:
You betcha, I"m enjoying it. But it's not the only discussion I've had like this. People like you come along from time to time. There is one around here now but I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks or so. :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
If you could see her you would think she's a lion. She is too brave for her own good. She only weighs 2.2 pounds and the vet said he didn't think she would get much bigger
Definitely not to little for a RAW diet :biggrin:

Especially if she is like a lion. Small dogs like that (Chihuahuas especially) don't have great dentition, and most of them lose their teeth early in age, respectively...losing their teeth halfway throughout their lives. WHY?

Bad nutrition. Poor dental health due to tatar buildup. Gnawing on bones would do her good to keep those tiny teeth healthy. Just FYI. I do several dentals a week, so I am speaking from experience. Most of the time on small dogs, we pull every rotten tooth. Then their tongues hang out the sides of their mouths LOL

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Aww that sounds like the cats at the clinic I work at (it's feline only). They all have horrible teeth that need to be pulled by the age of 6 and i just want to shake these people and be like "well if you would stop feeding them cereal every day their teeth wouldn't look like this and you wouldn't be forking over $300 for dental work!" Poor kitties and puppies. My old dog had nasty yellow-brown teeth when I got her from my mom a year and a half ago. After a year on raw her teeth were white again! And I didn't brush them or have them professionally cleaned once. Her breath doesn't stink anymore either, thank goodness!

·
Registered
474 Posts
heck, dair aint many folk round hair got any teef but day can gum some chicken off da bone. Noe Tater got all hisins and so duz Lucy and Mutt and day anythang day wont to.

121 - 130 of 130 Posts