Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a place or group in MA to buy the raw meat in bulk. Is there anyone in the Massachusetts area that could help me? I looked on the co-op list provided here on this site and couldnt find somewhere under an hour away.:frown:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Below is a link to a meat wholesale distributor. We get the majority of our meat from a similar company and get pretty darn good prices to buy in bulk. Call and ask if they have a raw feeding group set up that you can order through, or just simply ask if they will allow you to buy from them as an individual. When we call we say "We are from the Colorado meat and bone feeders group here and would like to place an order in bulk with you..." I am sure if you say the same they would be willing to work with you.

Wholesale Food Distributor Food Service Restaurant Supply Seafood Beef Grocery

Here is a list of more meat wholesale distributors that may be similar to the one above:

Massachusetts Wholesale Meat Companies

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Co-ops are designed to work within a state, I live on the north side of WA state , but most people who belong to the co-op live more towards the Seattle and south, after making a group order 1 person volunteers to pick it up (paid some gas $ from people in the order) then we do a chain of pick up and delivery along the interstate. Everyone is required to volunteer at some time to either put together a database for a order or pick up chain. I've ordered several times and it really works out great.

Reactions: lovinmylabs
1 - 4 of 4 Posts