Dog Food Chat banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone

I'm newbie here

I was hoping someone might be able to tell me where I could find a

co-op in Las Vegas, Nevada or around me somewhere .

Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, we are currently in the process of organizing an ordering group in the Las Vegas area for Blue Ridge Beef, Greentripe.com and Top Quality Dog Foods. Please contact us to be added to our group now forming in Las Vegas!
Mike & Dena - First Source Pet Foods, LLC 719.310-5953

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, all, and thanks so much for posting this list! However, I see all these posts are from 2009 and now it is 2017 and I am seeing this for the first time (just joined). I live in eastern North Carolina, southern Outer Banks area. I have been looking around here for sources for raw meat, without a lot of success. If anyone sees this post and can help, please do!! Thanks again!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hi, all, and thanks so much for posting this list! However, I see all these posts are from 2009 and now it is 2017 and I am seeing this for the first time (just joined). I live in eastern North Carolina, southern Outer Banks area. I have been looking around here for sources for raw meat, without a lot of success. If anyone sees this post and can help, please do!! Thanks again!
Check out online resources like Hare Today and Raw Feeding Miami. They are great for things you can't find in stores, like organ meats and odd proteins. Just look around and see what you have locally! Small butcheries are great resources, too.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts