Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Look at how white those teeth are!

And here's what he looks like when he first sees someone sneaking up on him while he's trying to eat... heheh

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I love those pics! Wish I had a good camera to do that sort of stuff!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do you post a picture in here?
Alot of members post their pictures in the board somehow, but I post mine at flickr.com. I have a pro account there ($20 a year) and they have unlimited photo storage online. Very nice website for people that take a lot of pictures :smile:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I'll do you one better, try tinypic.com. You can upload your pics and it turns them into their own separate webpage for free! And temporarily, that way you can just use it to put pics on here like I do :biggrin:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Dropshots.com! LOL it's free, has a dropbox you can drag and drop pics into and it uploads at a lightening fast speed (many at one time) it's not unlimited but hey, it's free so you can make as many accounts as you like, and you can upload your photos ANYWHERE practically. Also, there's photobucket.com I believe that one's unlimited.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Well I have pictures that illustrate raw feeding at its best, I just don't know how to post them. But will try.

·
Banned
620 Posts
I use photobucket. Free account, easy to use, and just link your pictures here to there. You 'copy' the image link provided by photobucket and 'paste' it here into a message.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Look at how white those teeth are!

And here's what he looks like when he first sees someone sneaking up on him while he's trying to eat... heheh

Hey, I have that same red ball for Owen!! He LOVES it and it is the only toy that he has that he hasn't been able to completely distroy in under ten minutes!! :biggrin: :rolleyes: He has had it since Christmas. Although I do have to put it away when I am done playing or he will through it at me and I will never get to stop playing with it!!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Milo munching away at his chicken leg quarter

Pennywise likes hers seasoned with dirt

And Kati didn't feel like being very photogenic for her picture

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Forgive the less than desirable quality, they were taken with my cell phone camera!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
lol well it is compared to a 25 lbs dog, so it's really not that big, it just looks like it compared to the small pup. Some of the legs definitely come bigger than others though, but not so large that I'd think they were turkeys or super chickens :smile:

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Hehe, can you believe sometimes my dogs swallow those things whole? They crunch them up with 3 or 4 chomps then down the hatch all in one piece. :smile:

ETA: Most chicken quarters weigh close to a pound +/-

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hehe, can you believe sometimes my dogs swallow those things whole? They crunch them up with 3 or 4 chomps then down the hatch all in one piece. :smile:
Owen will do that also if he thinks he will miss out on something while he is eating!! I try to discourage that to be on the safe side as Owen isn't as big as your Mastiffs! ;) It doesn't always work though. He LOVES his meal time!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Dat chicken lag as big as his haed! War dem chickens coming from? Da heck wid da dawgs, I want me some of dat yardbird.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts