Dog Food Chat banner

Will you keep buying innova/evo/calnat?

• Yes, it's still natura, I'll keep buying

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I personally dont feed any of the Natura products, so it hasnt affected me directly (though I do buy their treats sometimes). But I will definitely let others know that feed it, since they should be aware in case it is a concern to them.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I MAY still buy EVO if the ingredient list remains unchanged.

However, this is still one helluva maybe for me and I'm leaning towards just leaving anything Natura right now...even before the acquisition is completed.

If Natura was so open to letting P and G have them, how much did they care about their food?

there you have it, RC....I may have been wrong about all my clamoring for Natura stuff.

Suppose I shouldn't beat the Orijen/Acana drum so loudly any more. Heck, we are probably days away from them getting scouped up by Wal Mart.

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
yeah ithought they cared for the foods, but they let P and G buy them out.

i feel like an idiot i voted for 2 options couldnt decide.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hmmmmm! Well if the ingredients are still the same and the quality is still applied to the care of the manufacturing quality, I would still buy it! But wow I really am not likin' this at all! God I am disappointed hearing this! Or I should say reading this!:frown:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
RC,

I'm not just saying this to say it.

This thing wrecked my day. Seriously. It pisses me off and even if P and G attempts to leave it alone, I may not buy anything from Natura.

I just need to see what happens I guess.

Gonna be all Acana/Orijen for now until I can find some other options. Eagle Holistic may be in there....along with some others but I just need to digest this whole thing for awhile.

Sucks. Period.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
So the founders of Natura are completely stepping aside and letting PG just take over the quality standards, ingredients and everything????

And I was upset about Canidae making kibble in diamond facilities under canidae's regulations, that is nothing compared to this!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Jordan,

If this is a true acquisition, Natura is now Proctor and Gamble. Make no mistake about it.

They will swoop in like an army. Literally.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Gonna be all Acana/Orijen for now until I can find some other options. Eagle Holistic may be in there....along with some others but I just need to digest this whole thing for awhile.

Sucks. Period.
I totally know what you mean. I had things all set out on what I was going to feed our new puppy. Well, that has all gone to you know what. I am having to begin looking all over again.

One food that has been brought to my attention is Horizon. You may want to take a look at it. I am pretty sure that I will be feeding the Large Breed Puppy formula and may change my GSH Pointer over to their grain-free kibble.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I totally know what you mean. I had things all set out on what I was going to feed our new puppy. Well, that has all gone to you know what. I am having to begin looking all over again.

One food that has been brought to my attention is Horizon. You may want to take a look at it. I am pretty sure that I will be feeding the Large Breed Puppy formula and may change my GSH Pointer over to their grain-free kibble.
yep, Sara. Horizon/Legacy is on my watch list.

Honestly, I can live with Orijen/Acana for the rest of my guys lives....

I'm just worried that one day it won't be the real Acana/Orijen.

Honestly though...I think the day I lose Champion will be the day I just go to real food.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts