Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have fed California Natural many months. The last 2 bags I have bought smell really strange, almost like horse feed, no visible mold. Not normal color or smell. I fed it as the dogs didn't mind it at all, I thought it was me, then my dogs started having problems ( a big bag lasts me 1 1/2 weeks) I have had stomach cramps with one dog, excessive water intake,increased urination, UTI, excessive stool, etc....all in one week.
I opened the 2nd bag and it smell the same, I just sent a note to Innova but wondered if anyone else has seen a change, my other dog who is on Innova regular is doing fine no changes at all. This is the first time I have seen something like this,

·
Registered
110 Posts
I feed my cat CN & my puppy Innova. Haven't noticed anything. But here in Aus. its hard to get the reg. cn & last time could only get the fish & sweet potato. It took Blossom a long time for her body to take the change.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
You should probably take the bags back to the store and ask them if they know what's going on and maybe they can exchange it for a different brand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts