Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shirts are finally here!

Prey Model Raw Tshirts!

The best part is you can customize them as much as you'd like!

Costs ended up being a little higher than I wanted but the shirt quality is higher (they do have a "basic tshirt" you can order for a little cheaper.

There's a bunch of shirt types & colors you can choose.

Want a specific design done? Let me know :biggrin:

First person to take a photo of them wearing a PMR shirt out in town will get a 2nd shirt of their choice free :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Does anyone know if the Ladies destroyed t-shirts are see through? Weird question I know but I know a lot of light colored "destroyed" t-shirts are see through. I want to order that shirt for group classes and light would be ideal but I'm not opposed to ordering the dark on either.

Also, I ordered a magnet for my new Subaru :]...Didn't know if that was something that's automatically invoiced or sent. When it arrives I'll post pics! :]

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
50% off shirts for the next hour!

Use code: OCTSHIRTFFHS

If you don't make it in time, you can still receive 20% off t-shirts for the rest of the weekend. But move swiftly before this deal gets folded up and put away!

Prey Model Raw Tshirts!
WOOOOT!!!:thumb:

Cant wait for our shirts!:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Crap, if I had seen this earlier I probably would have ordered a few shirts before paying bills, LOL.

Still anxiously waiting on my PMR magnets! :) My mom just told me she wants me to order her one too! It's good to have a family that's proud to feed raw. ;)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
50% off shirts for the next hour!

Use code: OCTSHIRTFFHS

If you don't make it in time, you can still receive 20% off t-shirts for the rest of the weekend. But move swiftly before this deal gets folded up and put away!

Prey Model Raw Tshirts!
BUMMER!! Why am I only just seeing this now?? Haha.

Are you happy to ship the t-shirts to Australia, Jon? I'll order one after I remember to do some measurements (I always see these at work, and don't have a tape measure with me lol), I'll wear it to puppy school!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Man how did I miss the sales lol Oh well I'm definitely getting a shirt soon anyways and probably a couple magnets :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
​LOL! I have REALLY been eyeballing the tees lately. I have two magnets, but I feel a strong urge for a tee. Or two.:happy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts