Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi fellow rawheads...

I feed my dogs at home raw and i just bought a american bulldog puppy in the us now since i live in sweden where we dont have rabies etc he needs to get some vaccination and is staying whit a friend of my he is eating orijen 6 fish right now he ate large puppy before i switch them on him. i´ve tried to convince my buddy to feed em real raw but he says it´s to much work and i cant realy hustle him into doing more work for me. But now i found out there is premade raw to buy i read in some of the previous threads saying it´s not like real raw but still it has to be better then kibble so can some body recommend some quality brands that i could buy for him.

thanks for the help

e and puppy 3sDc´s garm guardian of hel.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Primal is the best one, followed by Nature's Variety. It's very nice of your friends to take care of him till he can live with you. At least he's getting the best kibble on the market right now. Yeah, tell them to switch him to Primal since it is better than kibble and then his belly will be ready for real food once he gets to you. How long until you can have him? Oh and ask your friend if he has a hard time going to the grocery store and getting food for himself because that's about all the effort you have to put into raw feeding. Except with raw you don't have to go through the annoyance of cooking it haha.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts