Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While DFC is and always will be a friendly place to discuss all things dog, as well as whatever anyone wants to discuss(within reason) in light of the 2012 election, we moderators want to give a friendly reminder that politics and religion are not appropriate topics for this forum. These two topics get heated 100% of the time, any threads or posts about the election, or religion will be removed immediately, and infractions WILL be given out. The Obama/Romney slamming has already resulted in 2 deleted threads, and a few posts up now need modifying.
happy Posting! And remember to keep it friendly.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
i find it so odd people getting all worked up over politics mostly becuase im so bored by politics (no offense to people who do enjoy keeping up on it i just dont understand most of it its like trying to explain it to a 3 year old they are the adults-im the three year old :p)
i can get heated on religious debates sometimes though.

·
Registered
10,780 Posts
Oh my bad. I think I called one of them a name for putting their dog on the roof. But it wasn't political. I would call anyone a moron for putting a dog on the roof.

No offense to either political party. Just offense to anyone who straps a dog to the roof.
the other one ate dog, so i guess in political circles, they're even. LOL

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
i find it so odd people getting all worked up over politics mostly becuase im so bored by politics (no offense to people who do enjoy keeping up on it i just dont understand most of it its like trying to explain it to a 3 year old they are the adults-im the three year old :p)
i can get heated on religious debates sometimes though.
Me too. I find it all SOOOO boring!

Reactions: xchairity_casex

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Me too. I find it all SOOOO boring!
Me three! I only passed senior government thanks to google!

I don't get the point in either, and none of it interests me.
I don't see why people get bent out of shape tho. Guess it goes back to the whole "Mamma told ya if you don't have anything nice to say, best to not say anything at all".

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well, as I'm Canadian, I really dont care about your politics... well, I dont really care about our politics... I will, however debate about HOCKEY! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts