Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are couple members from NC, so I thought I would spread the word.
Roxie has been missing since October and her owners are exhausting every possible option of finding her.She went missing when her owner took her for a walk around a campsite and accidentally hooked the leash unto the tag ring and it snapped when she saw another dog and took of after him, the other dog came back, but she didnt.

Theres a small group of volunteers (including me), who are on the lookout, covering the latest listings on craigslist, petfinder, petharbor, findtoto, just to name a few.
They've posted in local paper, pennysaver, radio show, distributed hundreds of flyers, called out a tracker, set up traps, but nothing concrete yet, though through their search they have found and reunited several dogs with their owners.
I fear that she may have been snatched by coyotes, since she was lost in a campground area, but please spread the word.
They are offering $500 reward for safe return.

ROXIE
11 Month Old Golden retriever mix female
Last seen in Cane Creek Park area, Waxhaw, NC
Wearing blue harness, no tags, but shes microchipped
Please call 704-843-7982 or 904-708-3351

THANK YOU!!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I'm a bit far away in the Raleigh area but I will keep a lookout here and keep checking the store fliers and Craigslist ads for her. There's nothing worse then having a lost dog and not knowing what happened to him or her.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
That is so sad! :frown:I live in Illinois so not close at all. But I will say a prayer for the pup and owners and I am certainly hoping for a wonderful outcome for them! So sorry to here this.
This is sad for me because when we were camping a while back~ now a few years I am talking~ there was a sign posted on the bathroom doors and other locations~about losing a black lab ~and you know till this day I wonder if they got their dog back! Funny how things like this effect you.:frown:
Please let these people know I am keeping them in my thoughts and certainly am wishing them the best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts