Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I have 2 4yr old boxers (Luke and Sara). Sara has cancer and we are dealing with that she is doing good. I live in Texas but right now I'm in New York and we ( my husband and I) took in 3 dumped on the roadside boxer puppies. I would really like a GREAT dog food that I can either make or buy that is cheap and good for this whole bunch. The puppies are about 6 to 8 weeks old the vets best guess. the puppies are Rock,Jake and Maya

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello & welcome to the forum. You did a good thing taking in those orphans. A good quality puppy food or raw. I used to feed Tilba Innova puppy but it was rather expensive.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
welcome

Welcome to the sight. So happy to hear you have "adopted" the boxer pups into your home! Kudos to you!
This is a really nice sight to figure out you dog food analysis.

Natural and Premium Dog Food - An Independent Review

this is also good for finding out the best foods for dogs!

Dog Food Reviews - 6 Star Premium Dry Food - Powered by ReviewPost

I feed mine california natural, wellness, merrick before the grain, EVO which I think EVO is too rich for puppies under 1 year.

]http://www.naturapet.com/

What I like about the premium foods of course is not the cost at all they are expensive but you feed less so I believe that it is better off feeding them quality food and in the long run it is really the same money wise as feeding alot of cups of the not as good quality!
Hope all goes well with the pups Good luck on your food quest!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats to you on saving those puppies. It is hard finding out what foods to feed the dogs but on this site as you interact w/the threads and posts you will come up w/the answers you are looking for. :biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts