Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Help Save One is a wonderful organization that pulls dogs and cats from high kill gassing shelters, mostly in NC, they depends entirely on donations to keep rescuing and rehabilitating the animals, so everybit counts. I would be very grateful if everyone could take a minute and vote for them to win a Petfinder Shelter challenge, the grand prize is $10,000, if you are a member of any other pet forums, please spread the word as well.
Just click on the purple square with a doggie, select RI and then Help Save One
Thank you so much!!

EDA: If you are a member of any other animal forums, please spread the word!
- Home

·
Banned
493 Posts
what is the name of the shelter?

·
Banned
493 Posts
ok thanks. so when it asks what shelter you'd like to vote for i should type in Help Save One correct?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Todd- when you click on the purple square, it'll take you to the page, then select "RI" in search engine under "State", then it will take you to a list of shelters, Help Save One should be second one from the bottom. You can also type in Help Save One in search engine.

Thanks!

·
Banned
493 Posts
Todd- when you click on the purple square, it'll take you to the page, then select "RI" in search engine under "State", then it will take you to a list of shelters, Help Save One should be second one from the bottom. You can also type in Help Save One in search engine.

Thanks!
ok thanks. I'll be sure to post this thread on another dog forum i participate in as well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts