Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started using Pinnacle Sweet Potato and Trout for my beloved Labs about a year ago after meeting a breeder at a dog show who had beuatiful Labs and was using Pinnacle. I had never heard of it before but I went out and bought some. I waited for 5-6 months to post anything to make sure I was getting the results that I wanted.

I have tried about every holistic brand on the market and have settled on Pinnacle. My dogs look great, plus their ears have totally cleared up as well. I was using Wellness Core and Blue Buffalo but for some reason they did not agree with my dogs. I totally bailed on Nutro years ago after my friends lost their animals because of Nutro.

As of right now I am using Pinnacle Sweet Potato and Trout for two months, then I go a months on Pinnacle Chicken and Oats for a change. The dogs love it and I love how they look on this product.

Just wanted to pass on a success story.

LL

·
Registered
517 Posts
Yeah I used Pinnacle for my guy for like 5 years he did great on it. Then I found Pinnacle Peak Protein, which is a better formula then normal Pinnacle. To me the Peak protein formula is the best grain inclusive food, but the last couple of years I've moved up and beyond Pinnacle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts