1,068 Posts
Nice photos, thank you for sharing.

I love the corgi action shots!

Reactions: conansmom

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to you both. Conan is exactly the dog I wanted - active like me! We have a lot of fun together.

Dolly and I have fun too. But she's more my relaxing, reading a book while petting her to relax partner due to her old age. She's great for a nice peaceful walk too :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I have TONS more, haha. You have a beautiful pup. Do you herd?

I'm in class right now (bad me on the internet) so I will upload more photos soon when I get a chance, and maybe some video of us herding. We just switched trainers so I'm planning on getting MUCH better at it. My videos now are a little embarrassing :redface:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Awesome herding pictures! Its great to see such a little guy out there showin' the sheep who's boss! Looks like fun...I'm sure if he spent time with out "herd" he would be showing them who's boss and where they all belong LOL :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
:biggrin:LOVE the pictures, thanks for sharing them!!
Your cocker is a pretty little lady. I'm in the process of adopting a bling 5 year old cocker, and hoping he and Grissom can be buddies.
As you already know, I just LOVE pemmies to death, so of course the pics of handsome Conan are fantastic to me!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! Herding is a BLAST! Seriously one of my favorite things to do.

Corgipaws, that's amazing that you're adopting a blind CS. The breed will forever have a place in my heart because of Dolly. What a blessing to have people so willing to take on the disabled dogs who would not otherwise find a home. I am definitely looking forward to hearing about this new family member of yours :)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Those are great! :biggrin:
I love the fact that you have the crazy active dog who obviously is having fun telling the sheep what to do, AND you have the dog that when you come home from a long day, wants to sit and relax with you!!
Best of both worlds!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Thanks everyone! Herding is a BLAST! Seriously one of my favorite things to do.

Corgipaws, that's amazing that you're adopting a blind CS. The breed will forever have a place in my heart because of Dolly. What a blessing to have people so willing to take on the disabled dogs who would not otherwise find a home. I am definitely looking forward to hearing about this new family member of yours :)
Well I will let you know as soon as the rescue actually calls me! I'm on day three of camping out next to the phone and going totally nuts in the process.
I've never had a cocker before, and I''ve never had a blind dog before, so I'm hoping it's a great learning experience, and not too much to chew. I REALLY hope he and Grissom can be buddies. Griss is suprisingly very mellow, and I think he could use another more mellow dog to hang out with. Annie, my Boxer, is about as crazy as they come.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dolly was really active (though not as active as Conan) when she was younger. At 15 we just go for short, slow walks now. But she's still got her energy. It really is the best of both worlds.

She's a stubborn little stinker though.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Dolly has that just sweetness to her! You can just see how loving she is!:smile:
Conan is that rambunctious active pup with alot of spunk to him!:smile:
Cute pups cute pics! :biggrin:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks! Dolly really is a sweetheart. My favorite thing is that she always wants to be in the same room with us. I leave a pillow on my floor when I'm getting ready in the morning (I have mirrored closet doors so I do hair/make up in there) and she sleeps on it until I leave. Then she goes back to her regular doggie bed. Such a Doll :)

Conan is only cuddly on his own terms, but that's okay too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts