Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Thanks! She's the product of my mom's 2 dogs.

The other puppy was her sister. She was shot and killed about a year ago by a farmer in Canada. Her family let her basically roam free and she was attacking his cattle
That is so sad!! But that's a big no no. Never let hybrids or nordic breeds roam free...

What breeds were Shiloh's parents?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shiloh's dad was a high 90% content hybrid (I always swore he was pure) and her mom was a husky mix

Shiloh's mom on the left and dad on the right...

Another of her dad

Mom & dad

Dad

I really wish I had better pictures of him.. he was probably the most amazing animal I've ever been around

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I'd have to ask my mom. She got him from a hybrid breeder in Florida (crazy place to breed hybrids if you ask me)

Like I said, being around him I saw nothing but 100% wolf. He wasn't "dog" in any way...
Yeah, pretty odd place to breed hybrids. I didn't even know they had hybrids in Florida! Thanks for the pics!

·
Banned
493 Posts
WOW! Your dogs are really beautiful! They're really lucky to have such a great owner!:smile:

Reactions: jdatwood

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Shiloh was probably one of the cutest puppies i've ever seen. (and that's a lot of puppies. lol) Thanks for sharing.
Hybrids in Flordia? Seems a bit odd. lol

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Wonderful pics of the pups! You look happy as the dogs seem so content! The pups seem so happy with their wonderful owner! So double nice photos!

One question! Do people get scared or no of the wolf hybrid pup? Or do they just approach and pet? See for me I would walk right up to you and probably start to pet the dog I am like that in stores on walks whatever! Wghere I have taught my kids never pet anyones dog unless you ask them if you can! Meaning in case it is a dog that is aggressive I dont want them to get hurt! I need to train myswelf this way too haha! I have a bad habit of just going awww your dogs sweet and I pet them! But also it deoends on the person not everyone wants you petting there poups though I have learned this also!
So gee after all that haha! Do people ask to pet that particular dog!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Ha I would be the latter of the two!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts