Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED: Pictures Of Jethro

Here are some pictures of the pup we adopted a little over a month ago. We know he is at least mostly Chocolate Lab. We think he may have come from a breeder because he already had his dew claws removed. So who knows maybe he is Pure Lab, Maybe not, but we don't care either way. All we know for sure is that he is 100% goof ball.

Hopefully these aren't to huge.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Great pics, looks like he is a purebreed, but who knows anymore these days! You can tell he has goofy written all over his face!!:smile:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Awhhh, great pictures. Thanks for sharing!!
I just LOVE his eyes. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Adorable! My fave is the one with your GSD. They look like best buds already!

Love the econo size of Natures Miracle in the background. A must for any puppy owner, huh? :biggrin:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the great comments. And yes the stain cleaner is a must. So far we have had him for almost 2 months i think and only 2 accidents. One was my fault, I got him too excited and he just wee'd. the other he was testing the waters i think. Lol

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Ah, he is adorable! I can tell he is so sweet....and goofy! :tongue: It looks like they have become good buddies. Thanks for sharing! :biggrin:

BTW, I love Nature's Miracle too!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Great looking puppy! We had a labrador once......you are in for a handful of bouncing puppy there! They are so sweet and have such adorable faces, just to make up for the mischief they get into :smile: Keep the pictures coming as he grows up. I LOVE his name !!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Updated Pictures, Sorry they are a little fuzzy, i shot them with my phone.

The first one was a day or so ago, I was trying to watch T.V. and Jethro was just watching me. LOL

I was outside after work on doggy duty clean up, watering the plants and some yard work. I turned around to find Jethro playing with the leak in the water hose.

He cracks me up.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I love Labs! And hes a keeper for sure! So darn affectionate and cute who can't help but love a lab! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts