Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Very cute!!! You have wonderful looking dogs :wink:

Thanks for sharing!

I think this is my fav, she doesn't look thrilled but will still pose for the picture LOL

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Great pics.! :biggrin: Gorgeous dogs!
I grew up with Standard Poodles. My first dog was a female black Standard Poodle that I named "Classy". Her named sure fit her!
They are such awesome dogs. They will always have a special place in my heart. :smile:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Poodle has been a pleasant surprise to our family. I had no idea how amazing they are. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I totally know what you mean!

A lot of times when you say anything with the word "Poodle" in it people think of the tiny poodles. While the smaller poodles are great also, they are nothing like the Standards. That's all my parents have ever owned. As a child we would go camping. We have pictures of our Standard Poodles running through the swamp all muddy....LOL. We called them our swamp dogs....nothin foo foo about that!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Great photos Suri....Nice to see the Poms! They are so cute. I love the pictures of Olie when he was so little. I too am enjoying the Standards. Who would have thought....all that they come with AAAAND, they don't shed! Bonus!! lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL - I know we get to share our wee (poms) babies here, I like that!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Cute Babies!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts