Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 7 month old. She does not want to eat most of the time. If she were grown I would just say ok, eat when your ready but she is still developing. She is a raw eater. She has been checked out by the vet and is in perfect health. She is very active. I thought I had this thing solved but then she goes back to not eating. I have tried the satin balls. No. She was very big on cooked liver but now walks away from it. Same with just about every thing. She may eat a new offering once or twice then will literally not eat a single bite for a day or two. If I didnt coerce her to eat I think she wouldnt eat but every 3 or 4 days, with the exception of any paper she can steal. Does anyone have any ideas on how to stimulate her appetite naturally?

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Yep, put another dog in the mix and that will stimulate the appetite.:biggrin:
My female was the same way as a puppy but had issues with eating and kibble, as soon as I rescued her brother, her appetite returned full force, now all she has to do is look at food and she gains weight.:eek:

Reactions: Sisko

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Gosh, I got nothing for you.
Flip wasn't a big eater either when he was on kibble, so I started giving him a premade raw patty (Stella and Chewy's) in the morning. This seemed to stimulate his appetite for kibble in the evening.
I took the leap and switched him to full raw shortly after, though, and he's always ravenous. :/
Wish I could help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts