Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all
Mom to 5-year old cinnamon chowchow and 12 year old peke/pom mix. I've had lab, plott hound/staffordshire, lab/springer..now down to two fur babies.

Peke/pom is Godzilla! Chowchow is Leela (named after the cartoon girl on Futurama!

Have a time with multiple health issues here, but holding our own.!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Welcome! I have had purebred Chow's for over 30 years. Now I'm down to one Chow/Husky rescue and a 13 year old Lhasa......seem's we all have to have one little dog with our Chow's ! Good to have another Chow owner in the forum.

(We're just trying to catch up on the new Futurama season!)

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here! :biggrin:
What are you currently feeding your pups?
We would love to see some pics. of your fur babies!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Pom is on Purina which, I found out from his previous owner when I tried to switch him with messy results, is apparently about the only thing he tolerates. Get that! Kibble with a little canned on top for good measure. He has tracheal collapse so he gets spoiled!

Leela has had a very upsetting spring/summer and went totally off her feed. I put her on Hundenflocken Solid Gold when I rescued her and she was on that till I found some funky plastic in the bag. Then was on Eagle Pack Anchovy forever. Then this spring things just got all out of whack, and we have been trying all summer to get something SHE likes that I like FOR her. I may have now. She just started Canidae and was in the "clean plate club" ... and was even excited for supper time , an unusual occurance lately. I had also been looking at Merrick Earth Farms and Taste of the Wild (though I really don't subscribe to grain free) and on the other end was told ProPlan Salmon for sensitive stomachs and coats was good. For tonight, I'm feeling pretty good about canidae.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts