Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed some new pictures for this college football season, so today I thought I would try and get some. Well... I'm not overly pleased with these pictures, AT ALL. I don't take very good pictures anyways, but someone had messed with all my settings and I didn't notice until halfway through when I was done. It made a lot of my photos blurry and not even good enough to share. I think I'm going to go get some more that I actually LIKE tomorrow! =D

Anyways.. Here are some pictures!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm winking at you! =)

I love this picture<3 I just wish it was clearer, of course not though! lol

Are we done now? Notice she is naked... I love her without her collar, so I was hoping to get a few good ones. But, of course, she wasn't having any of that!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Outtakes:

Mmmm... Those Chicken Houses and Egg Houses sure smell good!

This looks interesting... anything is more interesting than staring at that stupid camera!

Phoebe... Always gotta ruin the shot!

And one more of her... This time running back after escaping evil mom. She's such a weirdo! =D

Thats all! :p I'm hoping tomorrow I can get some better ones. =)

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
The important thing is, will there even be a Gator team this year with Tebow gone :biggrin:

Of course, since my Mother-in-law and Father-in-law were both Gators, and my husband was born and spent the first two years of his life while they were still Gators, ......we kind of have to be Gator fans here, no matter what state we live in or who's on the team. Complete with Gator hats, cup coolies, etc.

LOVE the pics!!! Does he get to go to the games with you? :biggrin:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The important thing is, will there even be a Gator team this year with Tebow gone :biggrin:

Of course, since my Mother-in-law and Father-in-law were both Gators, and my husband was born and spent the first two years of his life while they were still Gators, ......we kind of have to be Gator fans here, no matter what state we live in or who's on the team. Complete with Gator hats, cup coolies, etc.

LOVE the pics!!! Does he get to go to the games with you? :biggrin:
Oh... There will be a team :biggrin: John Brantley is an AMAZING football player... He absolutely KILLED my Dad's football team during high school (he's a football coach in case you didn't catch that! lol), I mean literally killed them. I love me some Tebow<3, but Brantley is a better/swifter passer. And while not as big, he can still run them over! lol At the same time... I wish Tebow never graduated, haha.

Harleigh doesn't get to go usually. We don't go to many, but we are going tomorrow! Woot! My brother bought 2 tickets and since my Dad is a football coach he gets free tickets to the game! So now we all get to go (well minus my sister, but she just recently moved out of the state) and have fun.

On rivalry games we usually have parties and cookouts, so she does get to go to those. Decked out in her Gator gear, of course! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
What a great little mascot! Blurry or not, they are still awesome pics of Harleigh. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts