Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Your pups look so cute in the pics! They are certainly enjoying themsleves which is so much fun! Can't get better than that!:smile:
My sister in law is trying to talk a few of us to get tattoos! I'm scared to get one ( big baby me haha) but we shall see! Your girlfriends is very nice! I could not go that extensive I am thinking at most a little tiny flower gee on the shoulderor ankle or forearm ha!

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
It's really not that painful at all really, just more annoying than anything. I would just got ahead and get one if I were you, but make sure you go to a REAL artist. There are a lot of people out there that claim to be and aren't. Go to them and give them lots of detail about what you want and have them sketch something up for you. I designed all of my own tattoos. I have a lot of people who want me to design things for them, but I just don't have the time...guess it could be a second career LOL

·
Registered
167 Posts
Your wolf hybrid is an awesome looking, I saw the Dog Whisperer a few weeks ago and he was working with 2 of them. They really are beautiful....must be fun to watch him go on the prowl

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Your wolf hybrid is an awesome looking, I saw the Dog Whisperer a few weeks ago and he was working with 2 of them. They really are beautiful....must be fun to watch him go on the prowl
She's a handful tho...her behavior is SO much different than your average dog. She is also very friendly too, so we are very lucky about that one :biggrin:

Just FYI: Cesar Milan is a fraud...don't like him one bit. He knows nothing of canine behavior and how to train a dog. To me he is nothing more than an overpaid TV star.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts