Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw an ad in 'Modern Dog' magazine that Orijen has come out with a new red meat formula dry kibble.

'Regional Red' features free range bison and wild boar with a bit of wild-caught fish thrown in.

Check out Orijen's web site at Champion Petfoods | Home for details.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like someoone's going to the store soon to pick some up! Hopefuly they will have it or I will have them order some! Thanks for the information!:smile:

·
Registered
78 Posts
The food comes out in June and i'm so excited! I heard about it at the big pet supplier convention a month and a half ago... We all can't wait at our store for it to come in!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very exciting! I am feeding the 6 Fresh Fish and since I can't feed chicken, I was hoping Orijen would come out with a red meat formula. Hooray!

I'm also curious about the price point. $75/bag for the 6 Fresh Fish hurts, but it is worth every penny.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
If you shop around the internet you can find the price of the Orijen varies tremendously. I get the puppy Orijen delivered to my house for $33 for the 15 pounds or about $59 for the 30 pounds and that includes the charge for delivery. The fish version does cost more but the regular adult is a little cheaper then the puppy. It will be interesting to see what the Red Meat will cost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts