Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two months in and my freezer keeps getting packed with more variety!! I took some time today to organize everything :biggrin:. Of course this isn't my ONLY freezer for meat! I have another one with bulk that I take meat out of to refill this organized one :tongue:.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Dang, I need to do that, my dog food freezer is a mess right now!

·
Banned
493 Posts
WOW! That's awesome! Super organized! hat's what i need 2 do once i get my deep freezer up and running.

wouldn't it be funny if you had friends over for dinner and they opened the freezer only to find a freezer full of meat with a label that says organs:biggrin: probably think you're a cannibal or something:biggrin: What in the misc container, human heads:confused::biggrin:

·
Banned
493 Posts
Jeez- wish I could be that organized. My closet doesn't look that good!
Your not kidding!!
That makes two of us!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I'm a little jealous that you have a bin that big dedicated to game meat.:tongue: Man! I gotta find a hunter! Or five....

Nicely done!

Richelle

Reactions: Jem

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm jealous, that's awesome

I really need a box freezer, ecspecially when we get a second pup this summer. My freezer is jam packed with stuff all over the place

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
I told Jon I wanted to do this and he thought I was crazy.
But I'm still gonna do it.
So organized. So pretty. lol

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
That is amazingly awesome.

However "Misc" scares me...
Does it include:

Annoying Neighbor
Door to Door salesman
Jehovah's Witnesses

etc?

J/K ! :biggrin:

·
Banned
493 Posts
That is amazingly awesome.

However "Misc" scares me...
Does it include:

Annoying Neighbor
Door to Door salesman
Jehovah's Witnesses

etc?

J/K ! :biggrin:
Jehovah's Witnesses LOL:biggrin:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I picked up a bunch of venison and lamb the other day and just threw it all in the freezer with everything else! it was driving me crazy cause I didn't know what was where and how much of what I had. Now I will always know!! Don't worry the misc only has duck, quail, squab and one tilapia. (craigslist scores and the tilapia jemma wouldn't eat). I'd LOVE organizing so it was fun for me!! haha.

·
Registered
13 Posts
So jealous!

Of your organized freezer ... wait until I tell my hubby we have to buy ANOTHER freezer to keep dog food in! he he ... we have one now, but it is already getting stuffed with our food and theirs. I need something for their food only!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts