Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Brittany Spaniel that is about 5 years old. I have been feeding Beneful dog food. He seems to always be hungry and has bowel movements all the time. So, Im wanting to get him some wholesome food and was wanting some feedback. I found where some DVM recommended Life's Abundance for Brittany's, but I dont know if he has motives for his choice or not. Its a shame that I have to think that, but it is just hard to trust these days. Im sure u know exactly what Im talking about.

So, does any of u guys or gals have any advice of what food for my Brittany?

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Glad to see that you are looking for other options as Beneful is just about as bad as it gets! It is a really poor kibble.

I am recommending Champion foods. They are the makers of Orijen and Acana. At first it seems like a ton of money for a bag of dog food, but you get what you pay for. And, in the end you will probably end up feeding less of the Champion food compared to the Beneful (which is full of by products and fillers which are of no use to your dog and can be down right bad for him). Plus your dog will probably poop less because he will be able to utalize more of the food.

There are other options out there that won't be quite as expensive. I am sure others will chime in. :smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts