Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I have noticed so far:

Flip's eyes are clearer, no running or pus like he used to have.
Jack's teeth already look whiter.
Both are more interested in meal times and seem to really enjoy eating!
Small firm poops that aren't stinky.
No gas!

WOO I love raw so far.

Reactions: jdatwood

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Woot! Now you know why we are all so passionate about raw feeding. Just trying to show the world one person at a time how wonderful and successful raw feeding can be for any dog :biggrin:

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
17 Posts
OOoo I'm so jealous! We still have a few weeks before EVs last bag of Orijen is gone! I already bought a whole fryer chicken at wal-mart on sale for .94/lb. and grabbed a bag of their chicken quarters. I'm so ready to start! She already had a raw egg last week and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen!:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
OOoo I'm so jealous! We still have a few weeks before EVs last bag of Orijen is gone! I already bought a whole fryer chicken at wal-mart on sale for .94/lb. and grabbed a bag of their chicken quarters. I'm so ready to start! She already had a raw egg last week and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen!:biggrin:
I'm gonna tell you the same thing I've told everyone else waiting to get rid of their kibble....

Take it to a local shelter that you support and donate it. :biggrin: They really could use it. Some shelters won't take open bags but most people have been successful in donating their remaining kibble so they could go ahead and get started on raw

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, I have two huge bins of orijen.
I am going to force them on my friend who feeds her dog Beneful!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Yay, glad you're seeing the results so quickly! Once you've fed raw, you'll never go back to kibble again... for any carnivore animal.

Ain't raw poop the best? We have three dogs, and a not very big yard... and I credit raw for our neighbors not hating us because of stink. lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have half to 3/4-full bags of Wellness, Orijen, and California Naturals!!! Talk about $$$$!!! I will donate, but I didn't bother to wait. No looking back.

After my poop fiascos, I almost want to hold up and admire every perfectly formed log!!! Someone at the bank commented on her teeth today! Teeth are getting noticed. This is THE BEST way to nourish your dog.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Today they had turkey breast in addition to their morning chicken, and a bit of gizzard as well.

So far so good!

Reactions: jdatwood

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm pretty sure my other half would kill me if I gave away/tossed a bag of dogfood that expensive. We work on a pretty tight budget month to month so it's not really an option. Plus it gives me time to make preparations! I've been learning a lot about suppliers and what I can find in our city lately. And at 7 cups a day, I honestly doubt it will last much longer anyways lol!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts