Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see tonight's episode of It's Me or the Dog? The one with...
-The castle
-The piglet
-The photoshoot
I. the dog pictures
II. the wonderwoman outfit
III. the princess outfit for Victoria
-Victoria rapping.

Oh my dog. I swear, most entertaining episode of the show I've ever seen! Hilarious! I was laughing all the way through, and I have a newfound appreciation for training chickens and... micro mini pigs, I think they called it?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I need to program and record this!!!!! sounds cute!!!!! :popcorn:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Entertaining, for sure. I did laugh at Victoria rapping. But I miss the old Victoria, her new shows have not been very informative. I mean, really, there was no information on this show really... except putting the dogs on a potty training schedule. And introducing canine freestyle to the Papillon.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Entertaining, for sure. I did laugh at Victoria rapping. But I miss the old Victoria, her new shows have not been very informative. I mean, really, there was no information on this show really... except putting the dogs on a potty training schedule. And introducing canine freestyle to the Papillon.
There was a Papillon!?

I have to see it now, seriously Paps can be mischevious little buggers but they are still rated one of the most "trainanble" breeds.

As for my guys, if theres something in it for them (spoiled brats), they do learn very, very quick (except Patchie, she's not too bright XD).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts