Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm kelly (29) and i'm a stay at home mom of a soon to be ( next friday!) 3 year old boy.

We recently decided to foster a dog we saw on petfinder. we have been discussing gettinga dog in the near future, but she just popped out at us when i was browsing the pages. She is a rescue, but in the best sense of the word. He family that she had been living with since she was 3 months old were being evicted and couldn't take her with them. So we have a lively 18 month old little lady in our home now. She is an american straffordshire terrier/ pharaoh hound mix. Yes, I know... that means she is part pitt - and i love her regardless. she has been amazing with our son.... right now we are just trying to get her and our 3 kitties acquainted.

i haven't had a chance to do much looking around... but i'm happy i found this place!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello Kelly & welcome to the forum. Look forward to hear all about your foster & see pics of her.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Hopefully none of us are ignorant enough to discriminate against the wonderfully amazing dogs that pits are, I know I love them!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts