Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Cute! And you have the same dog bed that we have...we just have like 7 of them LOL

I just wish bullysticks lasted longer than a half hour in our house!!! :frown:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Ahh, the life of a Dog! How great is that! Especially great if you are a dog of anyone on THIS forum!! :biggrin:

Reactions: luvMyBRT

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Cute! And you have the same dog bed that we have...we just have like 7 of them LOL

I just wish bullysticks lasted longer than a half hour in our house!!! :frown:
We have the same one, too. Our costco quit carrying them though and now sell these huge square ones that I don't like as much.

Great pictures, though. Thanks for sharing.
Buly sticks are expensive for us, since our GSD mix can plow through one in about 5 minutes. Ugh.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Buly sticks are expensive for us, since our GSD mix can plow through one in about 5 minutes. Ugh.
Rocky gets about 5 minutes out of one, too. We got a grab bag from Best Bully sticks and tried the trachea tubes.....they lasted about 6 minutes! He really loved them but boy did they stink....I've been banned from buying them again. I tried getting the antlers on Ebay that Jon talked about but the guy didn't have anymore. :frown:

·
Registered
10,780 Posts
you can have my antlers...:( neither of my dogs like them..

but they sure do like their bully sticks....

i have to smell stool, so how bad can tracheas be LOL

sometimes, if you go on ebay, you can find the bully sticks ( i think it's the same manufacturer) cheaper....

but it depends on the auction. i buy them from both places...my next order will be from the site because even with shipping, they are cheaper than ebay....

this order was cheaper than the site.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will take Lucky about 30 minutes to get through one. She doesn't get them too often because they are kinda expensive, but when she does, she just loves them. :smile:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Aspen's never had bully sticks before. He goes through his rack of beef ribs in 30 mins., bone and all, so I can't imagine how long it will take him to finish the bully stick LOL!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Very cute pictures!!! :biggrin:

Bully sticks last a good 30 minutes in this house too. I guess I should be thankful, they'd probably only last half that time if Brady had a normally aligned jaw. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts