Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know whats funny?(not really, but you get the expression)....

it's been over a year since I converted to feeding good foods(Orijen, Evo, Acana, Cal Natural, etc...).....

And for years I took the occassional vomitting incident as the standard. But since going to better foods(outside of the Canidae issue with my Beagle-a severe allergic reaction), I've had exactly ZERO vomitting. NOTHING. Not even once.

Gosh, I recall my poor Lab Mix(Murphy)...I can still remember the heaving noise which was a quick notice to rush him to the back door. The poor guy would run back there as he got trained to do it...just like going to the bathroom. I was a damn crappy Father to my guys.

Just another hallmark of good food. Thank God I discovered sites like this.

The bonehead articles which say there is no difference between foods are downright crazy.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Glad to read alls well on the puke patrol!:wink: That is a nice read!:smile: Good Food ~Good stomachs!

My yellow lab just threw up yesterday non food related. She gets upset by the lawn mower and I mean really upset! She normally does not throw up but she was in her tizzy that day and confined to the house(becasue she tries to bite the lawn mower ugh) she couldn't hold back! I have to work on this one!

Happy to hear of the No More puke story! :biggrin:

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
SHANE PUKED THE OTHER DAY BUT ITS BECAUSE WE finally FINISHED HIS 3 MONTH TRANSITION TO GRAIN FREE. it took forever to get rid of the grained canidae, so i decided to just give him 2 cupsd of that and none of the grain free so icould throw it out and he threw up.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Oh I totally understand that. The dog we had as a kid (lab/god knows what mix) would throw up AT LEAST once a week. He lived his whole life on Kibbles n' Bits not knowing any better. We never even though that it could be food related. :frown:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts