Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forum Members,
This is Susan,
My husband Richard and I raise a few puppies [PW Corgis, Mini Aussies, Papillons] each year on our ranch. I believe that the ranch environment is a perfect solution to bring up "home-grown" puppies to be perfect pets and pet breeding stock. We have been feeding raw for several months. As ranchers we can acquire a beef and butcher it ourselves for our adult dogs.

You haven't lived until you have spent the better part of a Saturday afternoon cutting up green tripe!

Our dogs love the raw feed and their coats are slicker and cleaner. Moreover, their breat is fine and their teeth shine like stars.

We continue to purchase puppy food from Royal Canin for our babies. They have to go to live in the real world and we don't want to shock the new parents!

Have a look at our web site: Home

Hoping to hear lots of good ideas from this forum.

Susan

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome! Your web sight is just adorable love the pics.! Awwww I have 4 pups now but so tempting when you see them haha! They look adorable!:smile:
I am jealous of your life style I live in the suburbs! Sounds like alot of fun!
We have visited south dakota and just loved it there! There is as much to do there as there is in florida maybe more! Loved the area and all it had to offer!
Your web sights wonderful! Have fun here!:biggrin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts