Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Pauline and i live in the Blue Mountains Australia. I have a 14 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback female( Missy), a 4 year old Shiztzu male (Patch) and a seven week old Rhodesian Ridgeback male (Zayd) two cats Amy and Sally, five chooks and numerous gold fish in the pond. Two daughters and a husband. Needless to say this house hold is extremely chaotic. I am new to this joining a forum some of the information on here is quite helpful. Hoping to put some photos up soon of my dogs. Off to puppy preschool in a while. Wow its been a while since ive had a puppy in the house, those 3am wake up calls to go outside for a piddle are a killer.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcom to the forum. Sounds as though you have a full house.
Can't wait to see pictures of your critters!:smile:

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Hello and welcome, you'll get lots of helpful info here!

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Hi and welcome and please post pictures of yr pups. Gosh, 14 is quite old for a ridgeback isn't it? You must be doing something right!
By the way, you are so lucky to live in the Blue Mountains, its an absoutely gorgeous area. Great place for dogs.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here! :biggrin:
I have a 15 week old Black Russian Terrier and I can't tell you how happy I was went the middle of the night potty outings were over! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello and welcome!!! Yes, pictures please!

What are you feeding your dogs?
I am feeding the new pup Purina Bonnie at the moment as this is what the breeder was feeding all the pups. I thought it was a good choice as its made here in Australia and the number one ingredient is chicken followed by kangaroo. The older two are fed minced steak and Bonnie kibble.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts