Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Lauren and My FI and I rescue bully breeds and have 2 rescues of our own. Hemi is our 1.5 year old American BUlldog/Pit Bull male who weighs 85 lb and Sasha is our 1 year old Pit Bull female who weighs 45 lbs. Hemi was rescued from the shelter at 4.5 months old. He only had 2 days left before he was put to sleep. They told us he'd be 55 lb max. He's not even done growing yet! agh!!! NOw they're sayign 105 lbs. lol. Sasha was rescued 10 months ago from a fighting ring. She was only 5 months old! it was terrible but Now she's a very sweet girl. Still a little dog aggression but she does have doggie friends that we never have to worry about so she does get to play with other dogs. They both live with Cleo, who is our 2 year old 9 lb rescue cat. She was a stray at my FI's moms house.

We're excited to be on here because we are very careful about what our dogs eat. Can't wait to learn more!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
KUDOS to you! and welcome!
Your a great person to rescue the bully breed pups! My son knows of two people who own pit bulls and he tells me they are just the nicest dogs ever!
So impressed to here of your wonderful working with these breeds! people do need to be more informed of the sweet nature of these sweet animals!:smile: (
I have watched the animal precinct shows and its sad when I watch the dog fighting ones! People can be so cruel! Right here in an area not to far from me their was reported in the paper a dog fighting ring UGH:mad: horrible! and also some folk who decided to crop a dogs tail with nothing but a kitchen knife. UGH some folk just are so darn cruel and annoyingly stupid and sadistic:frown:.
So glad to hear about your rescuing these poor dogs and how heroic you are for doing this wonderful deed! KUDOS to you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts