Dog Food Chat banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Alright punks! How is everyone doing on those resolutions? We are halfway through the year now, how's everyone doing? I feel like I've plateaued on the weight loss thing, especially since this vacation I just got back from. Oh well, back on track again. I definitely still need to get Peyton into another training class. And I'm slacking on the vet tech school, but I'm going slow and steady still. Everyone else?

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Our house is coming together nicely. Jon and his mom are working hard on it as we speak. Can't wait to get up there and start that journey! Only 6-7 more weeks!

I graduate from my dog trainers academy on July 16th, one more month! I've taken on several new training clients with behavior issues and I absolutely love doing it! Watching dogs progressively get better and better and their family members happier and happier makes it worth while! With this experience I want to deal with behavior modification more than training but I will still have my own company.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
She's technically homeless right now. They just got off their boat after a year of sailing. She has a couple of rental properties up there and a few chunks of land she could build on too. We never know what her plan will be...it changes from day to day LOL

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Alright punks! How is everyone doing on those resolutions? We are halfway through the year now, how's everyone doing? I feel like I've plateaued on the weight loss thing, especially since this vacation I just got back from. Oh well, back on track again. I definitely still need to get Peyton into another training class. And I'm slacking on the vet tech school, but I'm going slow and steady still. Everyone else?
I actually got up the nerve and went back to school for a whole new career. Started full time the first week of January and finished the first semester with a 4.0 average so I achieved that first goal. Gained back some of the weight I lost (I blame going back to school!) and lost total control of the migraines so I have to get back to work on the whole health thing.

But, I've gotten Shade trained pretty well and he's settled into being a great house dog and family member so that was another goal achieved. I still work with him all the time and this week he just learned to shake paws after months of trying!! We were all so proud of him!

I have to keep working on finishing school, getting healthy, and planning a move out west, but so far I've been keeping fairly focused for the first time ever. Oh yeah, the dogs are still being fed raw! That was another goal.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Good for you two! I'm so proud of you guys! Keep up the good work!

I know we have a few other people on here with resolutions, where are you??

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
My new years resolution... :heh:

Stay healthy, not break anything else :lol:

Reactions: swolek and chowder
81 - 89 of 89 Posts