Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. My name is Rachel. I live in Vancouver, Wa. with my boyfriend of over 2 years and our 3 year old basset hound named Riley. I work at the local humane society and we adopted Riley in June. She is an AMAZING girl and a wonderful addition to our home. I also foster dogs in need and we currently have Lily in our home with us. She is a 4 year old ... possibly Aussie mix..? We don't really know what she is. She looks like an Aussie or a Border Collie but with coloring like a tiger almost. She was going to be euthanized because she was too fearful in the shelter environment but I knew that if I brought her home and got her to open up she could find a loving forever home. She's been with us almost a week now. :) She's doing very well here. Take care all, hope to be hearing from you soon. :)

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome!

Thank you so much for what you do; you care for the unwanted and often forgotten. It's a job that I certainly couldn't do, I take my hat off to those of you who have the fortitude to do your job.

I would surely strangle those who drop off their dogs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trust me .. there are many that I do wish to strangle! :) I manage to get up and go to work everyday by telling myself that I am helping animals in need :) Anyway, thank you both for your welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts