Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm new to the site and so very happy to have found it!

My husband and I are huge animal lovers. We adopted a mutt from a local humane society and are considering adopting another baby soon. We think that Fraley, our current mutt, is possibly a pit bull great dane mix. But we are just guessing!

We are looking into volunteering and possibly fostering soon as well.

We look forward to meeting some new friends and fellow dog lovers! As well as learning from all of you!

Have a great day!:smile:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Welcome to the boards!!! Hope you find all the help you need here, so don't hesitate to post up any questions you might have. Gotta post up some pictures of your mutt too :wink: :biggrin:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've uploaded and album but can't figure out how to get a pic of my baby up under my name :(

Reactions: dogtrainer1507

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Hi and welcome!!
I hope you enjoy it here!

Reactions: qnkmatson

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome! :biggrin:

As for not knowing how to put a pic under your name, I see that you found out how to put up your avatar...were you talking about putting a picture under your name in your profile? To do that you would just go to your User CP at the top, and click on Edit Profile Picture on the left, then either upload a pic from your computer or enter a URL. :smile:

Have fun at the forum!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually it was just about the avatar. I couldn't figure it out at first but I finally started messing around until I found it!

But thanks for the other info and the welcome as well!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your dog looks soooo cute! I'd love to see more pictures. I hope you find all the information you're looking for here, glad to have you with us!:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Fraley looks so cute in the pic! You will get alot of great advice here! Have fun!:biggrin:

Reactions: qnkmatson

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the welcomes! And Fraley really appreciates all the complements as well!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts