My dog is allergic to chicken kibble. I was encouraged from people on this forum to feed raw chicken as it is supposedly different from dried kibble chicken. I have been feeding him raw chicken for five days and the last few days he has been shaking his head, his floppy ears (he is a Weimaraner) are red inside and out, and he is itchy (though not excessively). Is this a sign of allergy or detoxification? I've read that dogs go through a detox on a raw diet and this is one of the signs. How long do I continue feeding chicken before determining he is indeed allergic to it? Thank you.