Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Natalie and I have talked about it and I've been wanting to set up a new raw feeding website to help further our prey model feeding cause. Since I do Internet Marketing for a living I think I can bring some added interest to what we're doing here

It's not ready to roll yet but what I'm wondering is this....

Would any of you be interested in being contributors to the site? It'll be set up in blog format so I would be able to make you a publisher. I'm just looking for some help posting up articles and things to make the site as active as it can be.

Could be something as easy as a quick feeding story you want to share or an article you found somewhere and your thoughts about it.

DFC is a GREAT resource and I think we can take things to a new level with something interactive like a GOOD blog.

Thoughts??

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
I think it's a great idea, I'd love to contribute in any way I can... especially by sharing Grissom's story. (I'm not obsessed with my corgi, I'm not, I'm not I'm not!!)

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Anything to help the cause I think is wonderful so I think its a great idea
Thanks babe :biggrin: Now that I've found my motivation again I want to get going on it

I think it's a great idea, I'd love to contribute in any way I can... especially by sharing Grissom's story. (I'm not obsessed with my corgi, I'm not, I'm not I'm not!!)
I think each contributor should have their own page telling their story about raw. Would give the site more credibility and each differing story has a chance of connecting with the person reading it

The URL is going to be http://preymodelraw.com I'm going to get a new header designed because I can't find any good pet themes to use out of the box

What I'll do is directly link back here for the "forum" on the site so we don't have to maintain more than one

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Thought about that...

So, anyone that wants to submit some PMR photos for inclusion in the header :wink:
me.. miss a chance to show off the ogs... never:wink:

Where do we send em? I'll get the camera out at meal time tonight.

·
Banned
493 Posts
Although I'm fairly new to raw feeding, I'd love to help. I currently write for a few sporting blogs. Again. I'd love to do anything I can to help:smile:

·
Registered
219 Posts
I think it sounds like a great idea, nice easy to remember url too.
I sent you a few pictures, feel free to use them on the site in any way.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi Jon....I would love to help you out if I can. I'm only a week into this whole raw feeding "thing" so I'm still asking loads of questions but, without your help and advice I would have given up! So that being said if I can help you let me know!!:smile:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I think it's an amazing idea! I was just thinking today "Gee I wish there was more I could do to get the word out about the evils of kibble and joys of raw feeding." I'm not even being sarcastic, I really did think that! Anyway I would love to help out in any way I can/you will let me!

It's a good idea to use pics of dogs eating PMR and/or just our super sexy raw-fed dogs lookin' sexy :biggrin:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Great idea dude! That's awesome, I'll spread the word out anywhere I can, I'm down to help out in any way as well, stories, pics, whatever, Props to you and Natalie :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
well I'm registered to your website now and I even voted on your poll!

·
Banned
493 Posts
Is there any specific article you'd like me to write tonight? Also, I'll try to email you some pictures of Lucky eating her Chicken quarter tonight:smile:

·
Banned
493 Posts
No rush on articles but feel free to give a shot at whatever you'd like.

I want to get some more content on the site before I start publishing anything
Ok sounds good. Thanks. Also, did you check out my thread on the prey for pets website? If not, check it out and let me know there what you think. :smile:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts