Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm a pet lover and a pet portrait artist.

I have recently signed up as a Life's Abundance sales rep. The food seems good, but they do tell me that selling dog food is not easy. There is so many different ideas about what is the best way to feed dogs.

I want to no only learn more, I'd like to figure out how to find a part time or full time job for a dog food company that isn't direct mulit-level marketing, but actually working in a place like Petsmart. I have no idea how to find these jobs. I have a once a month job w/NCIM - New Concepts in Marketing, and they pay well, but I can't live on 4hrs a month!

:wink:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Well, most of what you'll learn isn't necessarily good, most dog/cat food should be taken off the market for good.
However, there are some nice companies out there like Champion pet foods, Natura, Nature's Variety, the list goes on. You'll have to look around and see.

P.S: Yay more Floridians! :biggrin: I swear, I have such a hard time convincing some people to get better food for their pets down here (I consider it an important part of my job).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts