Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here, I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and an English Toy Spaniel, and I also foster both breeds. My Cavalier is an anorexic and I've had one heck of a time finding something he likes! We have been through Timberwolf, Orijen, and now we're feeding Innova Evo Small Bites which he will eat much of the time. I've also tried sample packets of many of the other top brands, to no avail. Sometimes I feed NV medallions but I can't afford that on a daily basis.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi and welcome! That has got to be so hard to feed a dog that has such finicky tastes. I think that you have found a good site to ask questions!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello & welcome to the forum. I hope you find something he likes. Will he eat raw meaty bones?

·
Registered
126 Posts
My Great Dane Magnum is a very picky eater. I have fed him almost everything. His favorite is Merrick can. I mix it in with kibble. I usually feed Solid Gold, Wellness among others. The Merrick comes in different flavors. Magnums favorites are Wing-a-ling and Smothered Comfort. Merrick has whole legs and wings with bones and every thing. It is baked so that it crumbles and is safe for the dog to eat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts