Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I get to feed all sorts of dogs all sorts of foods! Lucky me.

17 year old Sassy has kidney disease and I cook for her. The humans in the household get hungry smelling her food. I wish she could eat more meat and less grain but she needs to watch her fat intake and phosphorus milligrams.
10 year old Max is healthy and gets to eat the best food - raw. He even gets to eat whole prey, lucky guy.
3 year old Artie is healthy but not mine so I am feeding him what he will be eating when he goes home in a few months, kibble. I am doing my best to find a kibble that is good quality, doesn't appear to cost the earth and hasn't any flax, fish or grain. And I sneak some fresh meat into his bowl most days too.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum glad you joined, everyone here likes pictures of the furkids.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!
I spent most of my live in East County San Diego. Santee, to be exact. SoCal is so nice. :smile:

We'd love to see pictures of your furkids!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is Max with an ostrich joint plus tendons last year. Amazing chew, the part furtherest from him is all tendons.

Artie looking cute. Daily work on grooming manners is helping but he is taking a lot of convincing to allow me to brush his face.

Sassy a couple years ago balanced on *3* dog beds. And this is a shot of the second time she climbed aboard. 15 years old at the time. Silly dog!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts