Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new Golden puppy. He is now 5 months of age. I brought him home from the breeder 3 weeks ago. He is friendly, gorgeous, just simply adorable and has captured my heart. I've wanted a Golden for a long time, and this pup is a dream.

His name is Joey.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Ooohhh! Sooo handsome! I think Goldens are so regal looking. :tongue:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! He is a joy and a love! He does look so regal when he is sitting nicely waiting for his food!

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
sexy pooch you have there!

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Awwww....I love Golden faces, they are always smiling! He's very adorable. You will have to post up more pictures while he grows :wink:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awwww....I love Golden faces, they are always smiling! He's very adorable. You will have to post up more pictures while he grows :wink:
Me too, thank you so much! And I will! This is one smart pup, he is learning so fast. I'm thinking of going into therapy work with him after he completes CGC because I think he has the perfect temperament for that!

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Lovely boy, looks like a joy!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Wow, he is an adorable guy!!

What is his name?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Awwwww! Puppy goodness! He is one handsome Golden! My neighbor and a few folk have them and they are such sweet friendly dogs! Love their look! Just something about them how they carry themselves so proudly! Congratulations to you and Joey ! Joey picked a great family to be with!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Awhhh what a sweet face on that sweet boy!!
I cna't wait to see more pictures as he grows. :biggrin:
Thanks for sharing!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts