Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, I am mom to a 3 year old Belgian Malinois and 10 year old Poodle mix. I come here from another forum I had over a years worth of posts and reps and was banned because I started discussions on feeding the raw diet and 90% of the people on this forum were against raw. So after that RawFedDogs referred me here and I am now on this forum. Hopefully I am welcome :biggrin:

As you guessed I have been feeding prey model raw to my Malinois with massive allergies for 6 months and saw a massive improvement. Here are some pics of my puppers.

Lincoln and his friend

Ruby in a fish net, Not to happy with me but I have a sick sense of humour

L

·
0 Posts
Of course you are welcome. Your dogs are cute and I like your sense of humor. I grew up across the lake from you - in Buffalo, NY.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Hello and welcome! It's sad to know the people on the other forum were so against Rae feeding...what's wrong with having an open mind?! Glad to have you :wink:

Your dogs are very cute!

·
Banned
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks :biggrin: I have no idea why they are against it. Their whole thing was all the evidence that support raw feeding was ancedontal. Where as blind and scientific studies were done for kibble feeding etc. I got a little heated and tried my best to tell why no kibble company has done a proper raw feeding trial etc. That got everyone heated I suppose and they banned me lol. They told me it was because I had multiple identities (which wasnt true, my friend joined the forum on my net after I confirmed it was okay), that I disregarded the terms of service (didnt say anything about talking about raw diets)..etc. But the real reason I know what because I introduced raw feeding and requested they open a raw sub forum so that us raw feeders had somewhere to go rather then invade the food (kibble) section. Of course they wont admit I was banned for that reason, but thats what I believe because I was putting down kibble. Oh well.

So I am here because most feed raw and I will be welcome lol. Glad some like my sense of humour lol. The last time I was in Buffalo, NY I was rehoming a pitbull over there because it was to be killed here.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Welcome! Your doggies are very cute. I'm find myself liking poodles more and more as I learn about them. I'd love to see more pics and learn more about your malinois since that's a breed I don't see too much of. Also because he looks so similar to my GSD Ania.:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here. :biggrin:

I am in the process of switching my dogs to the PMR diet. Can't wait for them to be eating real food!

I know your experience will be appreciated here. :smile:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think you will find this forum very
helpful. My heart dog was a Belg Terv and I still miss her.
Love the pics of the pups!! Keep them coming.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts