Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Im about as green as a dog owner can come. I have bred and raised reptiles most of my life. I live with my girlfriend, Jewell, and our new baby girl Chloe. Chloe is a boston terrier. She is 5 months old. We live in a rural area in west coast central Florida, so Chloe has lots of sunshine and adventuring areas. Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Hey there!!! Always nice to meet a fellow Boston owner. :biggrin:

Hope you enjoy the forum...I'm sure you'll find lots of information here.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! You'll get lots of info. here! My son has reptiles! They do take a bit to get accustomed to LOL!:smile:

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Hi, I'm also from Florida, the SW coast. Going by the heat already, it looks like this summer's going to be a scorcher right? Make sure to read back over the old posts from this site, you'll learn a lot about dog food - you won't regret it and neither will Chloe. A Boston was the first dog I knew when I came to the USA, can honestly say I'd never seen one before that and now I'm a convert.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I just love Bostons!! Can't wait to see some pictures!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Nice to meet you all. It is certainly going to be a hot summer. One extreme to the other. Was a really cold winter.

Harrkim120 I wanted to ask you a question. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that I saw you feed the natural prey method. Was just wondering how it did for your boston and what you feed.

Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
10,780 Posts
welcome to the forum.....i love boston terriers....they have grand personalities...

i have two dogs.

malia - 10 - corgi/lab/red heeler/ditch mutt
bubba - just turned 3 today - pug.

both are on raw prey model.

how do you like owning a dog for the first time? is it a hoot?

and, reptiles....what kind of reptiles? i used to have lizards, but that was the extent of my reptile experience....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have ball pythons mostly, some designer morphs. I also have a bearded dragon named Edward Teach, affectionately known as Beardie.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Hi and welcome! You will learn things you didn't even know you wanted to learn!! LOL! You can get Info Overload if you're not careful!
We have a 4yr old Boston who is the boss of everyone. She's 120lbs of fury in a 12lb body!! Khan has no idea he could "take her"! :biggrin:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Harrkim120 I wanted to ask you a question. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that I saw you feed the natural prey method. Was just wondering how it did for your boston and what you feed.
That I do. Did you get my reply PM? My computer was acting all funny when I sent it. I might have sent you three copies or none at all. :tongue:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts