Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won Bear a new collar for his B-day that is coming up on may 13th. I know its early but that's ok lol. Its a 2" Knight Templar from Bully Mart, i also have another collar that i recently won for Cali, its a BSL collar but pictures have to wait until i get the collar :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think i am becoming a collarholic, lol i have 5 bully mart collars now, well 4 just waiting on my 5th one to come for my female :)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
What a gorgeous collar, that would look awesome on my boys too but being greyhounds they have to wear martingales. We have about 11 collars, would love to buy more but don't have the finances at the moment. I put a different one on every weekend.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya 5 leather collars to me is pretty good, I do want to get more but from other brands like cali collars, paco and, Stillwater kennels, there's more but cant think of the top of my head

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you wont be disappointed in the quality and make of her collars, you should join her bully mart auction fb page, you can get some pretty neat deals when bidding, i just won a BSl collar 40 dollars, that was an awesome price :)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
no i don't, if your on her fb auction page, she updates, sometimes she has daily bids she had 2 days ago i believe, a BSl collar, a knight Templar collar and a leash
Oh wow. I don't see many of their posts. I don't know why. I will have to figure that out.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh wow. I don't see many of their posts. I don't know why. I will have to figure that out.
this is the auction page Bully Mart Gear - Collar Auctions & Events Group she also has a fb page just called Bully Mart and auctions arnt held there :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.