Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone

Obviously, I'm new to this community. I must admit to being more than a bit embarrassed and ashamed that I've only recently become aware of the sham that the makers of Science Diet have been pulling off for who knows how long. Up until very recently, I've raised all my dogs on Science Diet, completely oblivious to the shortfalls in their diet and the amazing amount of money I've wasted on paying a premium price for an inferior product. On the upside, in the past few weeks my wife and I have alerted all of our friends and relatives to the Science Diet scam, and all have agreed to switch to a different food with their next purchase. I personally have switched my 7-year-old chocolate lab over to Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul, which my research has shown to be a premium quality brand at a reasonable price point. Mocha loves it, and she showed no ill effects from the changeover. I'm also considering Canidae as a future purchase, as Mocha thinks very highly of their brand of dog treats. I look forward to learning more through all the forums on this site.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome! I have used Chicken Soup with pretty good results. I am currently using Nature's Variety and have had good luck with it. I began using Nature's Variety because I needed a good all life stages food for my 5 dogs. I may add Chicken Soup back into a rotation when our puppy reaches a year old.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts